-
USS Porterfield DD-682 Art Print
Regular price $ 59.99Regular price$ 89.99Sale price $ 59.99Sale -
USS Porterfield DD-682 Box Framed Canvas Art
Regular price $ 129.99Regular price$ 169.99Sale price $ 129.99Sale -
USS Porterfield DD-682 Coffee Cup Mug
Regular price From $ 24.99Regular price$ 29.99Sale price From $ 24.99Sale -
USS PORTERFIELD DD-682 Framed Navy Ship Display
Regular price $ 239.99Regular price$ 299.99Sale price $ 239.99Sale -
USS PORTERFIELD DD-682 FRAMED PATRIOTIC ART PRINT - 1718DD682
Regular price $ 169.99Regular price$ 199.99Sale price $ 169.99Sale -
USS Porterfield DD-682 Navy Ship Plaque
Regular price $ 59.99Regular price$ 89.99Sale price $ 59.99Sale
39 comments
Looking for someone on the uss porterfield 682 who knew my father during 1943 – 1946 His name was Ralph.Clarence Wright. I can’t find any list of the crew that shows his name on the crew list He was a cook
My grandfather, Duane Briney, served on the USS Porterfield in 1951. He lost his hearing after one of the guns went off close to his ears or so I was told. Looking for any information or anyone that might have known him.
Willy Harper I remember I don’t know how many times Charlie Clark chased you around the compartment with his knife
1965/1966 Loved my time as a GM .Worked for Chief Childs..
Dick Syslo we worked in the after engine room together.I have Tod my sons about the art work that you did on the hatch cover,I wish I would have takeken a picture of it.